Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Things ...

I’m a list girl. Well, maybe. That's besides the point.

Inspired by the recent 25 Random Things About Me fad on Facebook, I thought I would take a bit of a different spin on it. Here’s my next list, feel free to copy and make your own! But if you do, I’d encourage sincere gratitude in what you list, or you’ll miss the point…

25 Things I Take For Granted / Am Thankful For:

1. Gratitude
2. Sunrises
3. Defrost in my car
4. Cars and roads and traffic lights
5. Trees in the city
6. Janitors
7. Grocery Stores
8. My job
9. Digital Cameras and Online Photo Printing
10. Having my own room
11. A Bible in my own language
12. Warm clothes – and choices of what to wear every morning
13. Hand lotion
14. My friends
15. My eyesight
16. My pillow
17. Airplanes
18. Protected Left Turns
19. Computers
20. Internet
21. Refrigerators
22. Flowers
23. Scissors
24. My church
25. My family

No comments: