So my dear friends, the Spradleys, have returned to CA from Macedonia, and what a delight to see them again. I must say, a lot can happen in a year, but a year can also go by very quickly. So in honor of their return, I just have to brag about their two little girls, Natania and Claire. Claire was born just a few months before they left for Macedonia, and she has just blossomed into a beautiful little one year old. And little Natania is the sweetest and smartest two-year old. I love my little "nieces".
They are also terribly funny together. I so enjoyed the most recent video they posted with Natania and Claire (the one with their mom asking how old Natania is, and Natania getting it all confused, and Claire seemingly knowing that Natania isn't counting right!), I thought you'd enjoy it to. So check out the link below and enjoy these beautiful little girls with me.
Oh, and by the way, I'm shouldn't just brag about the Spradley's children being back - my heart also rejoices that two of my closest friends are now closer in physical location to me than they've been in the last year. Lest this sound like a "P.S." disclaimer...they are some of the most God-fearing and loving people I know! They're like family to me. So. Since their blog doesn't really say much about them as individuals, if you really want to meet them, then for those of you not-so-local, you'll just have to come out here and visit me, and those of you local, come hang out with us sometime. I know you'll feel like you belong the moment you meet them!
Ok, enough bragging. Enjoy: http://www.thespradleyfour.blogspot.com/
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
its about time you post in June :)
Cynthe, can you send me your email address? Thanks!
Post a Comment